Lulu DK was inspired by the sun’s rays shining directly on the water in her home in the Bahamas. The sense of ripples and shadows in this intriguing print create a nuanced, textured look for a bed and pairs nicely with many of our collections. Made from 500 thread count Egyptian cotton woven and printed in Italy.
Combine with our Liana sheets or our Intial Linen PIllow
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Nikita Bedding Collection:
- Choose from a range of five sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style.
- Finely woven for a smooth touch and feel, Egyptian cotton percale bedding is like that you find in a five-star hotel room.
- Intriguing nuanced print inspired by the sun's rays and a natural partner to many of our collections.
- 500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton
- Intriguing Nuanced Print
- Woven and Printed in Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.