Based on a vintage Parisian find from a similar era as our Margot collection, Alexandra combines a bold approach to scale with fresh, livable colors. Its large-scale floral print on white Luca percale finished with an elegant satin stitch creates a playful look for the whole bed, or it can be used more sparingly as a beautiful accent on shams or sheeting.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Alexandra Bedding Collection:
- Goldenrod and Sky, two sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style.
- A large-scale playful floral pattern on white percale, with an elegant satin stitch as a finishing detail.
- Finely woven for a smooth touch and cool feel, this Egyptian cotton percale bedding is like that found in a five-star hotel room.
- Luca 500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Percale
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy
- This Collection is Not Monogrammed
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.