A charming garden of allium flowers in tonal hues of Azure or Lavender infuses long staple cotton percale with a graceful vibrancy. Happy, and vibrant, this is the most popular pattern from our Lulu DK for Matouk exclusives. Artist Lulu de Kwiatkowski brings this pattern to life with a subtle flirt and whimsy that captures the essenseof being enraptured by a gentle breeze. The sumptuous 500 thread count Egyptian cotton is woven and printed in Italy.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Charlotte Bedding Collection:
- Azure and Lavender, two sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style.
- A satin stitch adds an elegant finishing detail to the large-scale, playful floral print.
- Finely woven for a smooth touch and cool feel.
- Our Luca cotton percale bedding is like that found in a five-star hotel room.
- 500 Thread Count Egyptian Long Staple Cotton Percale
- Made in the USA of fabric woven and printed in Italy.
- This Collection is Not Monogrammed
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.
- Luca 500 Thread Count Percale
- Egyptian Long Staple Cotton
- Satin Stitch Finishing Detail
- Not Monogrammed