With fine detail and regal presence, Lulu DK's new hand-drawn medallion print is cast on our cotton Luca percale and made to coordinate with Joplin. At a glance Georgia appears a simple geometric, in reality it is a beautifully intricate work of art with a simple satin stitch for a clean, classic finish. The versatility of this design lets it play well with others to create your perfect oasis.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Georgia Bedding Collection:
- Choose from four sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style.
- A simple satin stitch adds a clean classic finish.
- Finely woven for a smooth touch and cool feel.
- Our Luca cotton percale bedding is like that found in a five-star hotel room.
- 500 Thread Count Egyptian Long Staple Cotton Percale
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy.
- This Collection is Not Monogrammed
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.
- Luca 500 Thread Count Percale
- Egyptian Long Staple Cotton
- Satin Stitch Finishing Detail
- Not Monogrammed