The newest adition to our fabric lineup. Talita is a new sateen for percale lovers. Crafted from rare Egyptian Cotton Giza yarn and finished with a one-inch flange and satin stitch. Talita is lightweight, breathable, and the epitome of sublime simplicity.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Talita Collection:
- Seven sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style
- Sateen for percale lovers
- Lightweight and breathable; the epitome of sublime simplicity
- Crafted from rare Egyptian Cotton Giza yarn
- One -inch flange and satin stitch finishing
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.