While applique styles on percale are a Matouk staple, Carolina offers a rare treat: bringing this signature look to sateen. Talita, our most sumptuous Giza Egyptian cotton sateen, provides the base for a scallop applique that forms a gentle wave. This soft, fresh style is a beautiful match for the Talita-based Netto quilt.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Carolina Collection:
- Six sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style
- Sateen for percale lovers
- 615 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen
- Lightweight and breathable; the epitome of sublime simplicity
- Crafted from rare Egyptian Cotton Giza yarn
- Finished with a gentle, wavy scallop applique
- Made in the Phillippines of fabric from Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.