India owes its playful sophistication to an original take on embroidery. Along its narrow, scalloped flange, we have carefully stitched parallel lines in two distinct tones. Our Sierra percale is the base fabric for this sweet, elegant style.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the India Collection:
- Seven sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style
- 350 Thread Count Long-Staple Cotton Percale
- Casual style with a cool, soft touch
- Two tones are embroidered along the scalloped flange for a playful, elegant finish
- Made in the USA of fabric from India
Care Instructions: Machine wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.