Netto puts a new twist on a traditional quilt pattern, with rows of a detailed chevron quilt pattern. To give it a light, lofty weight and silky-smooth touch, it's crafted from Talita, our Giza Egyptian cotton sateen. The quilt and shams come in the full range of Talita colors and are perfect partners for the Carolina or Talita Satin Stitch Collections.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Netto Collection:
- Seven sophisticated hues that perfectly express your style
- Sateen for percale lovers
- 615 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen
- Lightweight and breathable; the epitome of sublime simplicity
- Crafted from rare Egyptian Cotton Giza yarn
- Detailed chevron quilt pattern
- Quilts are backed in 300 TC sateen
- Filling is made of 100% polyester batting, 100 gm per square meter
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.