The Virginia collection is breathtaking decadence. For this couture collection, an archive-inspired hand-cut Swiss lace is cut and placed by hand on our supremely luxurious, 1000 thread count Gatsby percale for this extraordinary, couture style. Virginia looks back to our early years importing lace, and is a special nod to Matouk's 90th anniversary.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Virginia Bedding Collection:
- Available in a romantic Bone & Ivory combination or traditional timeless White
- Elegantly finished with delicate hand-cut Swiss lace
- Unique, unrivaled Gatsby percale from a rare Egyptian cotton
- Woven from yarn so delicate and fine you won't believe the sublime feel
- Made in the Philippines of fabric from Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.