Our newest embroidery style, Aries features an exciting pattern inspired by our bespoke Flamestitch design. Ombre threads create a sense of pulsating color on our Milano percale, for bedding with a cool, modern energy and a classically luxurious feel. Lively ombre embroidery on the finest Egyptian cotton radiates a cool, modern energy and the ultimate refinement for your bed. Crisp, cool and soft 600 thread count Egyptian cotton percale woven in Italy. Fascinating beauty gives your personal oasis a positive, welcoming feel.
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Aries Collection:
- Five energized modern hues
- Lively ombre in a bespoke Flamestitch inspired design
- 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Milano Percale
- Made in the Philippines of fabric from Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.
The main photo features Aries in Wave withPacificour stone-washed cotton coverlet and shams.
Other collections which have been beautifully paired with the Aries collection include:
- Albadelicately quilted Nocturne sateen
- Nocturnesolid color sateen with a self-toned tape detail
- Nocturne Hemstitchsolid color sateen with a delicate hemstitch
- Milano Hemstitchpercale with a subtle, sophisticated hemstitch
- Lowellpercale with a bold Nocturne sateen tape border
- Bryantsimple percale with a corded sateen border
- Talita Satin Stitchlightweight, breathable sateen made of rare Egyptian Cotton Giza yarn
- Pearldelicately textured matelasse with a pearl-like iridescence