At once feminine and tailored, our crisp white percale sheeting is adorned with oversize scallop detail and subtle satin stitching. It's flirty and fun while maintaining a classic, finished bed look for any room. Luxurious white percale finished with extra-large scallops and satin stitching. It is a crisp, 500 thread count white percale that is made in the USA of 100% Italian woven Egyptian Cotton with an exquisite feel.
Layer the Butterfield collection on your bed for a beautiful scalloped look with elegant sheeting fabric. Perfect for a guest room or any where you want to add a soft feminine touch. We will match the thread for the monograms to the trim you choose for the bedding. We love to combine the Butterfield sheeting and Shams with the coordinating Diamond Pique Diamond Pique
For nearly a century, Matouk has sought and nurtured relationships with suppliers who share our values and our standards. Many of our partners are family-owned as we are, and deeply rooted in communities known for their exquisite textiles. Close ties built on trust allow us to source the highest quality long-staple cotton weave for linens you will love for a lifetime.
Features of the Butterfield Collection:
- Equal parts feminine and tailored
- A range of nine sophisticated hues
- Finely woven for a smooth touch and cool feel
- Luca 500 thread count Egyptian cotton percale
- Finished with oversize scallop detail and subtle satin stitching
- Duvet Covers have embroidered accent on flanges only
- Monogram matched to accent color for a flawless finish
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy
Care Instructions: Machine wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low heat. Iron if needed.